WHY CHOOSE EMS?
Health, Safety, Security, Environmental & Compliance
EMS and affiliate companies are committed to excellence in Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) and have implemented No Compromising processes to ensure a safe working environment for all personnel.
- Proven safety policies & procedures in place to ensure a safe working environment for all personnel.
- Dedicated internal staff of Safety and DOT OQ personnel.
- Uncompromising compliance with OSHA laws & regulations
- Current EMR = 0.79 for 2013 / 2014
- Client/Owner required consortium compliance
- 100% Contractor ISNetworld TRAVS Compliance
- 100% Contractor ISNetworld RAVS Compliance
- 100% Contractor PEC HSSE compliant
- 100% Contractor MIC HSSE compliant
- 100% Contractor Veriforce HSSE compliant
- DOT 199 CFR 49 Drug & Alcohol compliant
- NCMS DOT 199 approved contractor
- DOT 192 & 195 OQ certified evaluators
- FERC compliant contractor
- Security TWIC verified personnel
- Quality Assurance Plan Standards in place.
- Commitment by Ownership for full time Quality Management.
- Procedures in place to ensure repeatable work products.
- Auditable work processes.
- Creating lessons learned database.
- Developing internal audit capabilities.
Schedule, Budget & Cost Control
- Commitment of Project Management to PMI standards.
- Ongoing integration of Project Controls with timekeeping and invoicing system.
- Ongoing integration of change management with project scheduling and planning.
- Development of comprehensive project reporting including cost, status, matrix and risk analysis.